Re: Issues with @perf directives in systemtap 3.1 on Ubuntu 16.04LTS

The unmodified perf.stp script is working fine.  The modification I
made was to probe into a library function call by doing:

process("path").library("path").funtion("func") { /* probe code */ }

process("path").library("path").funtion("func").return { /* probe code */ }

This is still yielding the @perf call giving me the same number on
return all the time.
Does @perf not work with library functions?

Thanks,