Re: SystemTap + Android | Compiling Script | ERROR

On 11/10/2016 12:28 AM, ayush goel wrote:

>> OK, what is in the /root/sukritk/kernel/samsung directory? Let's make
>> sure it is finding the right directory.
>>
> Well it contained the source code of my samsung kernel.

I was looking for other files that should have been there, like System.map.

> Anyhow, I just compiled a different kernel (goldfish).
> It contains the Module.symvars file.
>
> However the systemtap script still gives me the vzalloc error.
>
> Using fgrep like you suggested gives me nothing.
>
> ————
> root@irldxph010:goldfish# fgrep -i vzalloc ../../kernel/goldfish/Module.symvers
> root@irldxph010:goldfish#
> ————

OK, that's weird. According to your Module.symvers file, your kernel
doesn't have a vzalloc. But your compilation errors seemed to indicate
your kernel header files contain a declaration for vzalloc.

--
David Smith
dsmith@redhat.com