Re: SystemTap + Android | Compiling Script | ERROR

> 1) Do you see that error (or something similar) in your systemtap
> invocation output?
>
> 2) Can you find the Module.symvers file for your host kernel and target
> android kernel?
>
> 3) Is vzalloc present in the Module.symvers file for your host kernel
> and target android kernel?

 Well I just reinstalled the systemtap framework from scratch. And now
when I run the script, I’m getting the error you just mentioned.
--------------------
Checking "/root/sukritk/kernel/samsung/Module.symvers" failed with
error: No such file or directory
Ensure kernel development headers & makefiles are installed
———————————

This is extremely strange, because my kernel hasn’t been changed, and
previously it was working fine.

My kernel compile steps:
make clean -j4 ARCH=arm SUBARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-androideabi-
make ARCH=arm SUBARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-androideabi-
slim_i9300_defconfig
gedit .config

    # Enable config parameters:
    CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO, CONFIG_KPROBES, CONFIG_RELAY, CONFIG_DEBUG_FS,
CONFIG_MODULES, CONFIG_MODULE_UNLOAD

make -j4 ARCH=arm SUBARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-androideabi-