Re: About FAILs in the internal testsuite

Hello David,

Thanks again for your reply.
There is one more thing which confused me.

I'm not sure if I have some misunderstandings.
Some failures are resulted by either case's bug or systemtap's bug and
others should be set to KFAIL.

In other words, all FAIL should be fixed whatever arch or system is.
Is that right?

--
Thanks
Wang