From: Gareth <academicgareth@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 5:40 PM
Subject: [packages] python 2.7 and systemtap markers?
To: ubuntu-devel-discuss@lists.ubuntu.com

Hey guys

Are python2.7 binaries from official packages compiled with systemtap markers?

--
Gareth

Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Distributed Storage, Fitness, Basketball
OpenStack contributor, kun_huang@freenode
My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email
from Mar 1 2013, notify me
and I'll donate $1 or ï1 to an open organization you specify.