Re: odd behavior in stap statement probes with varied wildcards

> statement("*@<file>:<line>") *doesn't* find the probe point
> statement("*@<file>:*") *does* find the probe point (grepped)
> statement("*@<file>:0,<line>") *does* find the probe point

Hmm, I can't reproduce this here (it always finds the probe point).
Going from your "foo.h" hint, I also tried it on functions in header
files and it also found it regardless of the syntax.

If possible, can you reduce it to a simpler reproducible testcase?

Cheers,

Jonathan