v4 version of kprobes64 patch

Sorry it took so long but I've now added a "kprobes64-v4" branch to my repo:

http://git.linaro.org/people/dave.long/linux.git

...which should address the issues from the last review of the v3 version. It includes Steve Cappers interrupt fix, in place of Will Cohen's. I had to redo a rather central part of the patch to (hopefully) satisy the coment that I should be making more use of insn.[hc]. I elected to replace the table-driven parsing with a slightly lengthy if statement instead, since there are a limited number of cases where we have to recognize special cases for instructions.

My branch is backed by the upstream v3.18 final version. Patches backed by the fedorahosted repo can be supplied on request.

I know it's the holidays for most people, but if anyone wants to exercise this patch set please give me some feedback. I will be checking mail over the holidays.

-dl