uprobes-v4 branch now available

I have pushed my v4 ARM uprobes patches to a new branch in my personal git repo:

	git://git.linaro.org/people/dave.long/linux.git

the branch is "uprobes-v4". It is based on v3.13-rc3, although the changes should apply cleanly to rc1 through rc3 (they do depend on other changes in rc1 though).

I hope to publish these patches to the kernel mailing list later today.

This version fixes problems building without KPROBES configured (llct build failure), and incorporates Taras's suggested changes for bigendianess. It does not yet address the systemtap test failure.

-dl