Re: compile error:" unused variable ârootâ "

Hey,

I installed a ubuntu-server vm over the weekend and was still unable to
reproduce the error (without any java options or installing any specific
java packages).  What tarball are you using to compile systemtap?  I'm
wondering if its older than 2.2.1 like Frank mentioned[1].

Cheers,

Lukas

[1] - http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.systemtap/21002

* Hatt Tom <net.study.sea@gmail.com> [2013-08-17 23:19]: