Re: [RFC] Enhanced Garbage Collection Probe Points

Hey,

* Jon VanAlten <jvanalte@redhat.com> [2012-09-24 14:16]:

> > > With caveats noted above, I say yes :)
> > >

> > Thanks! Please let me know if there is anything else you'd like to
> > know,
> > updated patch is attached.
> >

> Hi,
>
> This has been in my TODO for some time, so I am very sorry not to
> have responded earlier.  From looking at the patch, it seems okay
> now.  I intend to push this to HEAD on your behalf, unless someone
> else has some reason why not.  (Now is your chance to speak up
> about that, if you have such a reason!).  But, I do feel responsible
> to build with it myself and verify that things seem to be working as
> intended.  Various other things have been jumping my work queue, but
> I may have time this week to give this a sanity check and finally
> get it into hg.  Thanks for persisting!
>
> cheers,
> Jon

I've updated the patch slightly to reflect a correction in
psScavenge.cpp that was causing a build error when icedtea-debug wasn't
specified.  The rest of the patch is unchanged from before.

Cheers,

Lukas