Re: Systemtap filghtrecorder over network

Hi -

>> stap FOO.stp | nc -u LOGHOST LOGPORT

> stap -F -u LOGHOST -p LOGPORT FOO.stp

To the extent the latter is syntactic sugar for the former, its better
place could be a shell script wrapper.  I wonder if I'm missing some
more convincing reason to include support right within stap.  If you
can think of some, please feel free to open an enhancement request in
our bugzilla.