This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug server/13736] prohibit --use-server=HOSTNAME without :PORT
- From: "brolley at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 19:18:52 +0000
- Subject: [Bug server/13736] prohibit --use-server=HOSTNAME without :PORT
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Dave Brolley <brolley at redhat dot com> 2012-03-26 19:18:52 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #2)
> > [...]
> > --use-server=HOSTNAME - the client uses avahi to find a suitable server on the
> > named host only
> > [...]
> Note that I was only talking about the non-avahi case.
> > When avahi is not present both --use-server and use-server=HOSTNAME will fail
> > to find servers on the network [...]
> Definitely or only usually? If the former, OK, let's leave it alone.
Sorry. The answer is Definitely. OK to close>
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.