This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug tapsets/13878] c++ stl decomposition functions
- From: "fche at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 19:24:44 +0000
- Subject: [Bug tapsets/13878] c++ stl decomposition functions
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Frank Ch. Eigler <fche at redhat dot com> 2012-03-20 19:24:44 UTC ---
> This should work already, thanks to bug 12136. However, note that the default
> module for a @cast without context is "kernel"
Ah. The error message should include a hint to that effect.
> Back on the $subject, I wonder whether stl types are fixed enough for us to
> have general functions? I'm thinking especially between --std versions, might
> the layout of these objects vary?
That's why nature invented @defined().
Whether it's enough for everything, I dunno.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.