This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug server/13648] New: Allow -k to be Passed to a Compile Server by the Client
- From: "brolley at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 20:43:03 +0000
- Subject: [Bug server/13648] New: Allow -k to be Passed to a Compile Server by the Client
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug #: 13648
Summary: Allow -k to be Passed to a Compile Server by the
Currently using -k with a compile server client keeps the client's local temp
directory. Passing -k through to the server and returning the server's temp
directory as part of the response would allow users of the client to obtain the
same information that -k provides for a local compile.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.