Re: towards zero FAIL for make installcheck

On 12/01/2011 06:57 AM, Mark Wielaard wrote:
As you can see the low number of FAILs (unexpected failures) is
compensated by a high number of KFAILs (known failures) and UNTESTED
The recent spike in the number of UNTESTED was me reducing the number of tests run by the unprivileged_embedded_C.exp test. I simply changed it to test on a fraction of the tapset functions in our library and to report the rest as UNTESTED. The test still covers all variants of no embedded C/unprivileged/myproc-unprivileged.

It was an arbitrary decision on my part to report the skipped functions as UNTESTED. If it is preferred, I could change it to simply ignore them.

Dave