RE: workqueue testsuite - optional probes

thanks

>We'd need a dejagnu .exp-time divination to see whether the
>probe should exist, and skip the test with "untested $test" otherwise.
Complex topic then. I thought tests shall simply delegate choice to tapset but even that is not obvious, as you suggest. Scheduler tick is considered a not optional feature, workqueue is considered optional so workqueue issue would still not have been detected

Then I will also do an update of tapset if I find relevant functions (and we can see if we really want to update the tapset) and let test as it is

>See tapsets.cxx:tracepoint_extra_decls() for hacks sometimes
>needed for incomplete kernel headers.
>
>- FChE

Issue has been solved in v1.6. Time to deploy a new version inside TI

Regards
Fred

Texas Instruments France SA, 821 Avenue Jack Kilby, 06270 Villeneuve Loubet. 036 420 040 R.C.S Antibes. Capital de EUR 753.920