Re: Systemtap testsuite for arm architecture - results

"Vacations?" hope you enjoy them.  When you get a chance post newer results and mail the systemtap.log to dejazilla@elastic.org. The ARM port of systemtap could use some regular testing to point out places where things are "not quite right".

> Maybe 1 point: I ran testsuite from http://sourceware.org/systemtap/wiki/TestSuites recommendations. Unprivileged testsuite was fine.
> I tried to run privileged testsuite with sudo and ran into trouble (but I did not insist that much). Are you using method of being in "stapdev group" ?
>
> Regards
> Fred
>
> Frederic Turgis
> OMAP Platform Business Unit - OMAP System Engineering - Platform Enablement

I make myself a member of stapdev and just run "make installcheck" as myself.

-Will