Re: draft 1.3 release notes

David Smith wrote:
We're getting close to releasing 1.3, and I've put together draft
release notes.  I've marked several FIXMEs for completion/clarification.

Please review the notes and let me know of fixes/additions/corrections/etc.
Hi David,

One nit: fche has suggested to me that we refer to the compile-server using hyphenated spelling so that terms like "compile server client" don't seem to oxymoronic. "compile-server client" makes it more clear which is the noun and which are the adjectives.

Also, stay tuned for the consensus on the option names for the integrated compile-server client.

Dave