SystemTap unofficial logo

Hello,

You are the author of unofficial SystemTap logo, available at your website (http://andy.fitzsimon.com.au/) and archived in our git repository (http://tinyurl.com/stap-logo). Unfortunately this file doesn't have any information about its license.

I would like to ask you if there would be a possibility that you could upgrade it complementing lacking metadata (maybe not only a license?) and send it back to SystemTap ML as a patch (or just a new .svg file attached to regular mail)?

Personally, I also prefer SystemTap text typesetting in version from your site, so if you could use it above the graphics (of course without reflections, not as closely to the logo as it is now and with the width equal to the pics' one), then it would be even greater.

If you are not attached to a particular license than GNU GPL2 is fine (license URI: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/GPL/2.0/).

Hope you'll find a few spare minutes and contact us.

Regards.

--
PrzemysÅaw PaweÅczyk