Re: Warning for buildok/context_test.stp on utrace kernel

Hi Wenji,

On Thu, 2010-02-11 at 09:35 +0800, Wenji Huang wrote:
> >> BTW: there is no manual for print_ubacktrace, ubacktrace(), etc.
> >
> > I got man pages for all of them. Since they are documented in
> > tapset/ucontext_unwind.stp they should show up in the TapSet Reference
> > Manual and as individual man pages.
> Sorry, I can't find the stuff in stapfuncs.3stap, other place?

They have their own man pages and are of course documented in the TapSet
Reference Manual if you build that. I don't know how stapfuncs is
regenerated, it looks to be maintained by hand. If so, then it would
always be out of date. What is the policy of updating it?

Cheers,

Mark