Re: Tapset for TCP

Arnaldo,

Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote:
> Em Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 03:48:21PM -0300, Breno Leitao escreveu:
>> Guys,
>>
>> I created a tapset for TCP incoming packets, and I hope it's helpful to the
>> project.  Until now, it probes when the kernel receives a TCP packets,
>> and expose the following values:
>
> You may want to take a look at:
>
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/acme/nettaps.git;a=tree;f=tapset

You already did what I had proposed, and in a very good way.

I was explaining to Josh that I basically created this tapset for being
part of the infrastructure to create something more complex, as for example,
probe on HTTP request, doing some network statistics, etc.

So, now that I found your work, I'll develop those tapset over yours.

I am just curious why these tapset weren't upstream yet. They seem to be pretty
old.

Thanks for pointing out.