Re: Help required in relation with static probe points, STAP_MARK

I'm using the directions in the given link, by David. However when I tried to
recompile the kernel, I got the following error message:

 VDSO    arch/x86/vdso/vdso32-sysenter.so.dbg
  CC      kernel/sched.o
In file included from kernel/sched.c:31:
include/linux/marker.h:33: error: expected declaration specifiers or Ã...Ã
before Ãva_listÃ
  VDSOSYM arch/x86/vdso/vdso32-int80-syms.lds
  VDSOSYM arch/x86/vdso/vdso32-sysenter-syms.lds

Its pointing the error to the linux/marker.h file. Please suggest the
solution. Thanks.
Kernel version : 2.6.26.5
Patched with : patch-2.6.26.5-rt9