Re: tapset/utrace.stp

> I'm not aware of other such files.  Certainly the translator calls other
> tapset functions, such as user_string() and tid().

Hmm.  Those are another category.  In whatever manner, I just think it
should be made very clear in the tapset sources which names are built into
the translator.

> Moving the file to a subdirectory such as tapset/runtime could be done
> (which would involve modifying the session 'include_path').
>
> Perhaps an easier solution would be to rename it, to something like
> 'utrace_runtime.stp' or 'utrace_internal.stp'.

I'm not picky about the details.  Just that it is something fairly uniform
and very obvious that makes a reader understand what is "pure" tapset code,
and what is special bits with requirements fixed in the translator.

Thanks,
Roland