Re: Systemtap Eclipse Editor

Hi Phil,

Too see if that project is still being maintained, and if there is some useful crossover. So if you folks are around, lets talk. Too be sure I want this editor to remain firmly a part of the Eclipse IDE and not a RCP application.
The SystemTapGUI project was shelved for a while, but we are now looking to revive it. We are working on a client-server version of the GUI and hope to release it soon. The IDE does contain probe completion and syntax highlighting but not code folding. Like you were saying on IRC, we could probably merge the features of both and import your IDE plugin into the SystemTap GUI rather than maintaining duplicate code.
The current release on sourceforge works only with x86, i can send you a binary rpm for x86_64 (still figuring out where to host it). Beware, its not the final version. We are still testing it so there could be some errors.

Regards,
Anithra