pr4225 branch status

Hi -

The git repo now contains a copy of my pr4225 working branch.  It has
made some progress recently.  On a kernel with working utrace+uprobes
(which at the moment is only rhel5 I believe), probes like this kind
of work, if you have the debugging information installed:

   probe process("/bin/ls").function("*") { log(probefunc()) }

It's very raw, so think of it only as a new way of testing the uprobes
module.  I'm working on fixing a (diagnosable, user-context-level)
hang for processes that fork, so don't probe forky shells yet!

There are also some temporary functional regressions
(symbol-table-only probing and some other minor stuff) that I believe
also need fixing before merging this into mainline.