Re: [to-be-posted-soon] Multiple handlers per marker

* Mike Mason (mmlnx@us.ibm.com) wrote:
> Mathieu Desnoyers wrote:
>> * Mathieu Desnoyers (compudj@krystal.dyndns.org) wrote:

>>> I'm working on an implementation.
>>>
>> It's ready for testing. Please grab
>> http://ltt.polymtl.ca/lttng/patch-2.6.24-rc1-git13-lttng-0.10-pre18.tar.bz2
>> patch name :
>> markers-support-multiple-probes.patch
>
> This patch alone doesn't apply cleanly at all on 2.6.24-rc1-git14.  Are
> there other patches in this series I should apply first?

Yes, the following ones should suffice :

# instrumentation menu removal
add-kconfig-to-arch.patch
add-arch-supports-oprofile.patch
add-arch-supports-kprobes.patch
move-kconfig-instrumentation-to-arch.patch
#
kprobes-use-mutex-for-insn-pages.patch
kprobes-dont-use-kprobes-mutex-in-arch-code.patch
kprobes-declare-kprobes-mutex-static.patch
declare-array.patch
text-edit-lock-architecture-independent-code.patch
text-edit-lock-alternative-i386-and-x86_64.patch
text-edit-lock-kprobes-architecture-independent.patch
text-edit-lock-kprobes-i386.patch
text-edit-lock-kprobes-x86_64.patch
text-edit-lock-i386-standardize-debug-rodata.patch
text-edit-lock-x86_64-standardize-debug-rodata.patch
#
immediate-values-architecture-independent-code.patch
immediate-values-kconfig-embedded.patch
immediate-values-move-kprobes-i386-restore-interrupt-to-kdebug-h.patch
add-asm-compat-to-x86.patch
immediate-values-i386-optimization.patch
immediate-values-powerpc-optimization.patch
immediate-values-documentation.patch
#
linux-kernel-markers-immediate-values.patch
#
markers-support-multiple-probes.patch

Tell me if you still have rejects.

Mathieu