Re: re-send: thread_info renamed to stack

Hi Wenji,

Yes, you're right, I got the version number wrong. Thanks for the fix.

Mike

Wenji Huang wrote:
Hi,

There is small change for task_struct in sched.h ("since 2.6.22, rename thread_info to stack This finally renames the thread_info field in task structure to stack, so that the assumptions about this field are gone and archs have more freedom about placing the thread_info structure. "

So tapset/task.stp result in testsuite/buildok/task_test.stp failed in kernel >=2.6.22.

Please review the patch, if there is no object, I will commit it.

Regards,
Wenji