Re: staprun segmentation fault with module `fglrx' in use

On 3/19/07, Pär Andersson <paran@lysator.liu.se> wrote:
As I mentioned on IRC I have the same problem with staprun and fglrx. However
staprun do not segfault, but exits cleanly with a error message printed from
get_sections() about overflowed buffers.

Martins changes to symbols.c in latest CVS fixes the problem on my machine.

/Pär

It seems that it fixes my problem too. Thanks, Martin.

Maybe I should diff the two files to see what's actually the problem.
--
Guanqun