From: Nathan DeBardeleben [mailto:ndebard@lanl.gov]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 4:10 PM
To: Keshavamurthy, Anil S
Cc: systemtap@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: kprobes on by default in 2.6.20.1 kernel.org kernels

I wasn't aware of that one.  However, since one is dynamically editing
the kernel couldn't one probe the function that prints this out and
claim there were no probes, even though you had some nice and nasty
probes inserted?  Or have you guys declared that code as unprobable or
something like that?

-- Nathan
Correspondence
Nathan DeBardeleben, Ph.D.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Parallel Tools Team
High Performance Computing Environments (HPC-4)
phone: 505-667-3428
email: ndebard@lanl.gov