Re: tapset corrections

Pierre Peiffer <pierre.peiffer@bull.net> writes:

> I'm currently discovering systemtap. When running the testsuite,
> I've found that some tapset need some updates in order to run
> correctly with recent kernels (2.6.19 or 2.6.20)

Since we have some interest in keeping tapsets working with older
kernels, we generally need to use kernel version-sensitive
#if/#else/#endif conditional compilation in embedded-C code.  (An
analogous %( %? %: %) construct exists for script code, and is
documented in the man pages.)

> I've done some minor corrections, but I don't know exactly where I
> should post them, so I attach a patch here, to this mail. [...]

That is fine.  Please also see src/HACKING for additional guidelines,
such as designation of a copyright holder for your changes.