Order "begin" probes are run

It appears that "begin" probes run in no particular order. Is that true?

I have a tapset that uses a "begin" probe to do initialization. I also have a script with a "begin" probe that depends on the tapset's "begin" probe having already been run. Unfortunately, the script's "begin" probe runs first and it fails.

Seems reasonable to expect tapset "begin" probes to always run before a script's "begin" probe. Otherwise we can't rely on "begin" probes for initialization. What do others think?

Mike