Supported architectures

Hello,

Currently Debian package for systemtap builds on all release
architectures, but I think it is not useful on some of them. So, I am
going to drop support of those architectures.

I cannot find list of supported architectures in systemtap's source or
website, so I'll try to guess.

src/runtime contains the following files:
stack-x86_64.c
stack-ia64.c
stack-ppc64.c
stack-s390.c

Are that all of supported architectures? Is it possible to use systemtap
on 64-bit ppc system with 32-bit userspace (including stap, staprun,
lket-b2a ...)? stack-s390.c contains code that prints registers content
using 16 hexadecimal digits. Is it really support for s390x? Or both?
Is it possible to use 31-bit version of stap with 64-bit kernel in this
case?

--
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov