Re: Kernel hang with latest snapshot

Li Guanglei wrote:

I asked Bibo to test LKET on his machines. He tried several machines and all of them works well. Did you uninstall SystemTap shipped with FC5 before install from cvs?

Yes. If you forget to do this something fails in the build process. I forget what
but it happened once to me. So it's actually not possible to space this step out.

Can you try to run these stap scripts with -bM option and see if they will crash?

Tried. No crashes.

Could you please try the following:

1) stap -bMv -e "probe addevent.netdev.receive {}" -D ASCII_TRACE
  if this works, then it should be relayfs that cause the trouble

That crashed.

2) try this script with/without -bM option:
   probe syscall.open
   {
     printf("%0s%4b%4b", filename, flags, mode)
   }

Works ok both ways, no crashes.