Re: Tapset state & plans

Hi,

Signal tapset is completed, expect the integration of the tapset in to man
pages and test scripts.

Thanks
Manoj

>I've been asked to do is help expand and enhance systemtap's set of
tapsets. As a starting point, I have some >questions regarding the current
state of things:

>- What analysis has been done to determine what tapsets should be
implemented? Has anyone done a comparison between >the data that dtrace
provides and what systemtap does/should provide?

>- Of the tapsets already in cvs, which are considered complete and which
are incomplete. I know things like this are >never truly "done", but some
must be more done than others.