how to avoid a lengthy man page of stapprobes(5)?

Hi,

We are documenting NFS and RPC tapsets into stapprobes(5) man page. But there are more than 60 probe points and each may have 3-5 arguments. If we document them in the same way(names, introductions, arguments, argument descriptions) as we did for other tapsets, it will make the stapprobe man page too long. And finally the user may find it difficult to find something there.

So one way is to list probe point names and a short description in the manual page and guide the user to read the comments in the source for more details, i.e, the arguments and the description for each arguments if he wants to. Another way is that we need some better rearrangement of the stapprobe man page's layout to make it easier to find the desired probe point among a long list.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

-Guijian