Re: Printing all opened files

Jean-Eric Cuendet wrote:
I'd like to print also the gettimeofday (or equivalent)
How do I do? Can I call standard methods? Like:

probe syscall.open
{
    printf("STAP OPEN (%d) : %s\n", gettimeofday(), filename)
}

gettimeofday_us, gettimeofday_ms and gettimeofday_s are what
you want, which return in microseconds, milliseconds and seconds
respectively. You can find them by "man stapfuncs".

You can refer to the following man pages in systemtap website
for more details about these:

systemtap functions: http://sourceware.org/systemtap/man5/stapfuncs.5.html

systemtap probe points:
http://sourceware.org/systemtap/man5/stapprobes.5.html

LKET - Linux Kernel Event Trace tool based on SystemTap:
http://sourceware.org/systemtap/man5/lket.5.html