Re: BZ#2421 - removing duplicate probe handlers

Hi -

> I made a stab at removing duplicate functions.  I cheated and just
> hashed the args/body of functions to do comparisons.  All duplicate
> functions are redirected to the first copy found.  A patch is
> attached.  [...]

It may be straightforward to have a general hashing_visitor that
computes an overall hash value into member variable.  It should
certainly mix in a hash of the function body, especially in the case
of an embedded-C function such as those generated for $target
variables.