Re: Status of kprobes s390 work

Hi David,
patch looks good as far as I am concerned. If the last patch Michael sent
is the final patch for now, I will add it to the s390 git tree. Since the
merge window for 2.6.18 is closed we have to wait for a few weeks until the
patch will be merged upstream.

blue skies,
   Martin

Martin Schwidefsky
Linux for zSeries Development & Services
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

             David Wilder
             <dwilder@us.ibm.c
                                       systemtap@sources.redhat.com,
             07/11/2006 01:47          Martin
             AM                        Schwidefsky/Germany/IBM@IBMDE,
                                       Michael Grundy <grundym@us.ibm.com>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Status of kprobes s390 work

Since Redhat was expecting a patch today I wanted to give everyone a
status.
The kprobes on s390 patch is now ready, I am waiting for the
martin.schwidefsky@de.ibm.com (s390 kernel maintainer) to give it the
final blessing before I send it out.  If anyone wants an early copy let
me know.  I hope to send it out in the AM.
Thanks..--

David Wilder
IBM Linux Technology Center
Beaverton, Oregon, USA