Re: [UPDATE] Linux Kernel Event Trace tool(LKET)

> Hi folks,
>
> BTW, I checked in binary2ASCII converter yesterday. I once let
> SystemTap build b2a converter by default, but after some considers I
> deleted it from SystemTap's makefile system. The reason is that I used
> a balanced binary search in b2a which comes from GLIB2. So now b2a
> depends on glib2 & glib2-devel. I think maybe it's not good to let
> SystemTap depends on a new package but I am not quite sure since the
> functionalities provided by glib2 is really useful. Any ideas?

Added conditional build of lket-b2a. If glib2-devel is not installed, just
skips and gives a warning.
I will add man page of lket-b2a

Best Regards,

Li Guanglei

- Linux Performance, China Systems & Technology Lab
Email: liguangl@cn.ibm.com, IMAP: guanglei@cn.ibm.com