Re: kernel tests

Hien Nguyen wrote:
I just checked in some scripts under tests/kernel that provides the basic automation for the kernel tests.
At the tests/kernel directory run the
./runtests.sh

The runtests.sh will execute the following test
colocated_probes
functional_kprobe_test
temp_disarm
kprobe_unregister_bz1234

The output should look like this when all tests passed
[root@dyn9047022138 kernel]# ./runtests.sh
colocated_probes : PASSED
kprobe_test : PASSED
temp_disarm : PASSED
kprobe_unregister : PASSED

This has been tested on my i386 machine, ppc64 support will be next, then more tests will be added as we goes.

Hien.

Hi Hien,

This is great addition. Could you update the tests/Changelog to list the additions?

-Will