[Patch 0/4][Djprobe] Djprobe update for linux-2.6.14-rc5-mm1

Hi,

I developed new four patches of djprobe for linux-2.6.14-rc5-mm1.
I took advices described below about previous patches in these
patches.

New features:
- separate djprobe code from */kprobe.{c,h}
- use hash table to find the djprobe instance in specified area.
- use wait_event() to wait for safety check worker.
- move some members of djprobe structure to arguments of
  register_djprobe() function.
- support lockless kprobe implementation.

TODO:
- support architecture transparent interface.
   (Djprobe interface emulated by kprobes)
- kprobe interoperability (coexistance in same address)
- support other architectures

patch 1:    Introduce a instruction slot management structure to
            handle different size slots.
patch 2:    Djprobe core patch.
patch 3:    Djprobe i386 patch.

Also, I developed a testing patch of bulk registration interface.

patch 4:    Testing patch of bulk interface for review.

If they are good enough, I will post first 3 patches (except the
bulk patch) to LKML.

Best Regards,

--
Masami HIRAMATSU