Re: Systemtap scripts unable to compile on RHEL4 U2

"Keshavamurthy, Anil S" <anil.s.keshavamurthy@intel.com> writes:

> [...]
> Am I missing anything here? Does this have any dependencies on
> kernel-debuginfo RPM?

Yes.  Our release engineering folks requested that we remove the
explicit "kernel-debuginfo" dependency within the RPM.  Nevertheless,
you need it to make probes like yours work.

> Also I did not find kernel-debuginfo RPM on RHEL4 U2 Beta CD's.

Unfortunately, we're still trying to work out how best to distribute
these rather bulky files.  If you tell me your exact kernel
version/architecture, I can make a copy informally available for
download in a couple of hours.