systemtap runtime and kallsyms_lookup

The kallsyms_lookup hack in the runtime does not work for all platforms (at least for ppc64). And asking the kernel community to export this function probably won't fly. See the discussion
http://xy1.org/linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org/msg04531.html

We use the kallsym_lookup function in the function _spt_symbol_sprint just for stack trace purpose. In the thread above Oleg Drokin suggested that implements a dump_stack version that will dump the stack to a supplied buffer, and looks like some people want that.

I think we should work on that dump_stack_to_buffer routine and submit to the mainline (have it does both verbose and non-verbose), then the systemtap runtime just use that routine instead.

Hien.