SystemTap support for different version of the kernel

How do we provide support for different version of the kernel?

For example, RHEL4 has kernel 2.6.9-xx, and FC4 has kernel 2.6.12-xx. I wrote a script and tested on FC4 , it worked fine, but it was not compiled on RHEL since I am using embedded C function and accessing the inet_sock struct, which is different between 2.6.9 and 2.6.12. To access to 'daddr' on
2.6.9 inet_sock->inet.daddr
vs
2.6.12 inet_sock->daddr

So when we write tapset, should we provide multiple versions that support different kernels?

Hien.