Interested in contributing.

Hello,
          I am a final year CS engg student and would like to
contribute to SystemTap development as my final year project.
          I am a part of a  project group of four and we are interested to
work in the linux kernel domain.We are familiar with the Linux 2.6
kernel internals and have tried our hands on device driver programming.
We visited the SystemTap page and realised the various advantages it
provides over debuggers like GDB,KDB and KGDB.
We would be very glad to contribute to the SystemTap project.
Is there anything which we could do ? Is this possible ?

    We would also be very happy to hear any other ideas related
to the linux kernel.

Eagerly waiting for a reply.
TIA.

Sincere regards,
Pranav.J.Peshwe

Heisenberg is out for a drive when he's stopped by a traffic cop. The cop
says: "Do you know how fast you were going?"
Heisenberg replies: "No,but I know where I am".