Re: new systemtap snapshot install

Hi -

> >>[...]
> >>All dependencies seem to be installed correctly, I know that it is v.112
> >>rather than v.111, could this be the issue? I still can't build it, any
> >>other suggestions?
>
> >Strange.  What does config.log tell you about the build attempt?

The salient line is this one:

> [...]
> /usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.0.1/../../../libdw.so: undefined reference to `__stack_chk_fail@GLIBC_2.4'

It looks like you may have installed an elfutils binary RPM that was
compiled against a slightly different version of glibc than yours.
Perhaps you force-installed (--nodeps) a binary RPM you found?
Consider rebuilding the elfutils package from .src.rpm form on your
current workstation and installing those results.

(rpm -i FOO.src.rpm; cd /usr/src/redhat/SPECS; rpmbuild -ba FOO.spec;
ls ../RPMS/*/FOO*)