safety paper - please send feedback!

I've collected some thoughts on Safety in Systemtap for
consideration by the group. It includes a list of possible
safety features, implementation options, and a strawman
proposal for what we might actually do. Feedback would be
much appreciated.

Note: This is a UNIX text file. Windows users: try write or
emacs. Notepad doesn't understand UNIX text.

Brad