Does sid use the src/blt directory?

I have been looking into whether or not the src/blt, src/iwidgets, and
src/mmalloc directories in the source tree could be removed.  I thought
blt and iwidgets were only used by insight but someone mentioned that
sid used src/blt at one time.  Can anyone give me more information about
this?

Looking at sid/component/tcl/configure.in, I see a commented out check
for the src/blt directory.  This check seems to be commented out even in
the intial version of the file that is in CVS, so I am assuming that any
use of src/blt is older than that (Dec 2000).  Can anyone confirm this
assumption?

Steve Ellcey
sje@cup.hp.com