Re: Need information about passing command line arguments.

Hi -

> I tried with the following commands still I'm getting same error,
>
> [root@fedora4 bin]# ./sid --board=mm_MAX --load=hello1.x -e 'set
> --gloss=sw_gloss_generic/libgloss command-line -INITTIME'
> [...]

The sid usage message specifically lists "--gloss" as a top-level
option.  What you need to do is something like:

% sid --board=mm_MAX --gloss --load=hello1.x --save-temps=FILE -n
% grep gloss FILE  # find the reference name of the gloss component
% sid -f FILE -e 'set REFERENCENAME command-line -INITTIME"

Please take some time and read through the documentation on sid
configuration concepts.

> [...]
> Please find the attachment file contains sid configuration file.

No, it was the perl script that is one (old) way of generating sid
configuration files.  This script is not used for the mep target.

- FChE