Re: Need information about passing command line arguments.

Hi -

On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 12:01:11PM +0530, mnskrishna@soc-soft.com wrote:
> [...]
> ./sid -board=mm_MAX -load=hello.x -INITTIME
> considering the above example please let me know how to pass -INITTIME
> to the hello.x
> [...]

The code in sid/main/mainDynamic.cxx does not appear able to pass
simulated command line arguments to the gloss component (the
"command-line" attribute) the same way that the sid/bsp/configrun-sid
perl front-end did.  You may be able to simulate it with the more
general "-e" option, something like this:

./sid -board=mm_MAX -load=hello.x \
     -e 'set GLOSS-COMPONENT command-line -INITTIME'

You'd have to figure out the right GLOSS-COMPONENT name though,
perhaps from a prior run with "--save-temps".

- FChE